This beginner knitting class is designed for people with little to no experience with knitting.
Over the 3-week course, you will learn the basics of the craft that will set you on the path to successfully completing knit projects!
You will be taught how to start and end a project, pattern sizing, different kinds of stitches, fixing a dropped stitch, and how to read knitting patterns.
This is a prerequisite class for the Knitting in the Round Workshop.
- One pair of 6.00 mm straight knitting needles
- One 100g ball of Galway chunky weight yarn
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry Needle
What you get:
- 4.5 hours of in-person instructional time over 3 weeks
- Foundational knowledge to tackle knitting projects
- A beautiful project made by you 😊