The September 2022 Beginner Knitting Class will run on Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:30 pm, September 8, 15 and 22. Class size is limited to 6 students.
This beginner knitting class is designed for people with little to no experience with knitting.
Over the 3-week course, you will learn the basics of the craft that will set you on the path to successfully completing knit projects!
You will be taught how to start and end a project, pattern sizing, different kinds of stitches, and how to read knitting patterns.
Required materials: (you may bring your own or purchase a kit for $25)
- One pair of 5.00 mm straight knitting needles
- One 100g ball of worsted weight yarn
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry Needle
What you get:
- 4.5 hours of in-person instructional time over 3 weeks
- Foundational knowledge to tackle any knitting project your heart desires
- A beautiful project made by you 😊